An Update (Long) Overdue
Wow!! What an incredible last couple of months we’ve had here at ICAS!! There are so many different directions I could take right now on giving you an update, but rather I’ll be short and sweet with our progress and giving you all some perspective as to where the firm is at right now and what we’ve been spending our time doing the last couple of months.
On that note, we will be intentional and focused on providing more timely content on a regular basis. Our goal will be to shoot for two new blog posts a week, which will range in topics and content. We’ll have some guest content from other resources that we’ve collaborated with in the past and present. We’ll link useful articles from other thought-leaders in the industry. And we’ll also have some original content from our firm that we trust you’ll find timely and useful in your firm.
In the past couple of months, we’ve:
- Gone through a rebranding to better position ourselves in the industry and give advisors a better sense of what we do through our firm’s name. With that, we’ve adjusted our website and email addresses accordingly, so please update in your database.
- Implemented a different CRM system that is better aligned with a non-financial services practice that allows us to better manage our relationships and handle our client support once firms come on board with our firm. Redtail is still the backbone on which our system and processes are designed, and we don’t see that changing.
- Co-presented with Redtail at the 1st Annual LaserApp ADVISORCON in Las Vegas on October 7th and 8th at the Rio. Check out this summary video from Bill Winterberg, CFP® of FPPad.com and look for yours truly around the 1:05 mark of the video talking about the benefits of having a workflow system in your practice drive up your efficiencies and drive down your headaches of running a firm.
- Had discussions with one of the largest independent broker/dealers in the country about providing our solutions in customized form to their firm and the way they serve their advisors. The details are being discussed and when we have more to share, we will!
- Traveled out in CA meeting with a large money management firm/TAMP about the opportunity and possibility of providing our turnkey solution to the advisors that utilize their services and platform. There’s too much going on behind the scenes yet to give away more details, but we’ll be the first to share new developments here, on Twitter, and on our Facebook page.
December is geared up to be a great month for us as it tends to be the time when a lot of firms refocus their energies on working “on their business” rather than “in their business” for the rest of the year.
We hope and trust that you’ve had a productive first half of the 4th quarter and that, with the holiday season around the corner, you’re positioned well to end the year on a high note and celebrating in your (and your clients’) success, victories, and accomplishments.